My principal keeps telling me that he "trusts me." My wife tells me that it is good for him to trust me. I just really thinks it means that I am a sucker. A sucker that keeps asking for more. It means I get to grow and learn. I really don't want to do that. I just want to not worry about the crappity crap that is pushed my way down the hill.
So I guess I should figure out why people like to trust me. I should figure out why it is important to learn and grow. I should be a big boy. I should do a lot of things but it is much more fun to cause trouble and poke fun at others. It is so much more fun to be passive aggressive. I have worked so hard to perfect my craft. I am spent countless doing such.
Oh well, it is was nice that I didn't have to ride over to my internship in the down pour today because I was able bum a car ride over. Good times with generous people.
Ramble, Ramble, Ramble.
.
Happy 2023 from the J'Asays - 2022 recap
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment