Of course, I am bleeding again. Nothing serious but the warm red liquid is flowing from my middle knuckle. I was changing for my ride over to my internship and of course I caught my knuckle on the metal bar above me. Sweet. It seems that my hands are always cut up to some degree.
Funny Story -
At my internship they were taking down emergency numbers and what not and they asked me if I wanted to write down my info. I looked on the sheet and it had everyone's name and their mom's name and cell number. I asked if they wanted me to put my mom's number down because I am sure she would like to have people call her because I know that I am not a good son and do not call her enough. She would love to have them call her and talk to her about my exploits at school and the knuckleheadedness that I am creating there. We all had a good giggle. Again mostly me giggling.
Giggles for all.
Happy 2023 from the J'Asays - 2022 recap
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment