Monday, September 28, 2009

Losing Streak Ended

We have been on a bit of a losing skid playing softball. Losing streak, as in blowing a 18 run lead and being beat last week 37 to 6 or something close to horrible. I like being out on the field and smelling the grass and listening to the cleats on the dirt but losing is something I have never been good at.


It wasn't good to start the week with the taste of out right humiliation on one's tongue. It was getting to the point where some of us discussing having practice to try to figure out what could be done to end the humiliation.


I think we had some fun and were able to shake off the cobwebs tonight. It always seems easier to have fun when you are winning. So hooray for not losing again. Hooray for 3 day work week. Hooray for bed time.


Hooray for sleeping with winning thoughts and memories.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment