Wednesday, September 2, 2009

More Internship Fun

With the amount of the fun and crap-tastic crap that I have been honored to have on my responsibility list, I have forgotten the good times offering answers can get earn you when you are the "intern."


I am hearing a lot of, "That sounds like an excellent project for you," or " Hey, Tim, you can do that, can't you?" So I get to put together some fliers and some notes that go home for a parent night. I also get to actually use my degrees and/or knowledge to help some people. I am some what excited to do something that would actually be productive and have something to do with education and the sharing of my educational knowledge with others.

It is obvious to most that do not work well with kids and do not connect well with them either. I am not sure how or why but it is just more fun to play. I don't want to stop playing. I miss playing when I sweating and trying not to get my big boy pants too dirty when I am running around and fixing all of the other crap that people "have to have done now." The elementary kids are so funny and very honest. You are tall. What happened to your leg? Why are you here? Who are you? You look weird. I can count to 50. My sister broke her arm. Very funny lil' monsters. I am glad I am working with some great people that truly love the kids that they are in charge of. I am happy to be working with them on some great project, even if I am being teased and given the things to do that are somewhat silly.


_

No comments:

Post a Comment