Well it is UEA weekend and I guess I am now a Utahn by hunting over the UEA weekend. Hunting for cameras.
Too much reading. Too many reviews. Too many moneys to be spent. Too many dreams of the best and fastest.
Too much of everything but having a great camera in my hands to document people, places, things, ideas, and scat.
Decisions will have to be made. Supporting research and testimonials will be presented. Then another member of the will be adopted.
Happy 2023 from the J'Asays - 2022 recap
3 years ago
Good luck. These type of life altering decisions shouldn't be taken lightly :-P. If it takes too long, then you just won't get a candy bar...wait, wrong Asay boy. John did all the research for our camera, and after asking a couple of times if he reached a decision, I finally said, "sounds good, buy it!" and we did - it was on sale at Costco.
ReplyDelete