I was a lil' more than bummed that I was not able to retrieve the heavy equipment so that the plan for the pump track could become more than a plan. Plans fell through and I guess I am back to working on my virtues, patience being the big one.
Then my back tire on my motorcycle is not cooperating either. It looks like it popped the bead or torn the valve stem from the tube. Whatever happened it is not holding air and means a super fun time trying to figure out when I can take it over to the shop to get it looked at. It is a lil' difficult when we don't get home until about 7. All the good places are closing up for the night. It might have to come with me to work and learn more about the education system.
Happy 2023 from the J'Asays - 2022 recap
3 years ago
teach that wheel a thing or two. Just don't threaten it with a hack saw
ReplyDelete