Friday, August 14, 2009

What day or time is it ?

Well we think it is Friday. We think we have pushed through the last two days at work. I did not think I was going to be going in to work but to keep the teachers from punking out and finding excuses for things I went in to get things nailed down the best I could. K, as she does, went in kicked butt, took names, and did everyone else's job. Now we can have a break from the vacation break work. I need to mow the lawn, probably find some time to put away my stuff from the trip, wash my bike, clean my dirty car, and maybe sleep. Or maybe try to find the next shiny thing that comes along. Oh look a squirrel!

2 comments:

  1. So please share, GFF, who is 'K' and why didn't they kick butt in my room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "K" would be Kami. She didn't kick butt in your room because she was at her place of employment.

    ReplyDelete