Poop again for pants.
Oh, I missed the shoes!!! I was so impressed by the pants that I missed the snazzy shoes. You MUST show me tomorrow so I can appreciate those as well. :)
and no toe shoes? how can you make it?
nick got NEW BLACK toe shoes for new skool year
He said that the boy ones have a thicker sole than the girl ones that he got first. I told him the toes shoes are the new stinky climbing shoes.Tie them on top of the car.
Oh, I missed the shoes!!! I was so impressed by the pants that I missed the snazzy shoes. You MUST show me tomorrow so I can appreciate those as well. :)
ReplyDeleteand no toe shoes? how can you make it?
ReplyDeletenick got NEW BLACK toe shoes for new skool year
ReplyDeleteHe said that the boy ones have a thicker sole than the girl ones that he got first.
ReplyDeleteI told him the toes shoes are the new stinky climbing shoes.
Tie them on top of the car.