Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Den Moms

We are Den Moms. The lady the BSA thingy said that wasn't the correct term but I set her right. If I am in charge of these lil' Wolves then I am a Den Mom.

Knives, froggy stands, bows and arrows, farts, smelly arm pits, running around, treats, being silly, and probably some other stuff too.


We both passed the background checks so I guess we are winners. Hooray for background checks.


Good thing the pants have zip off legs for the official full uniform to set the good example or I would be teaching the lil' wolves how to hem pants to shorts.


4 comments:

  1. heaven help the little ones in Layton

    ReplyDelete
  2. lill den hairmets for lill den pump track?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OR...... Poo merit badges maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are trying to make up for the lack of Asay's in the scouting program way long ago. Our calling went something like this: "John, where you in the scouting program?" "No." "Jess, do you have brothers?" "No." (assuming grew up with brothers, of course). "Great, we have the perfect calling for you." We still have the calling even though we have lil guy hanging around. He'll be honorary Bear Scout.

    ReplyDelete