Thursday, August 13, 2009

Alas . . .

First - Shout out a Happy Birthday to Aunt Tara. Birthdays change over time like we do. At first someone else plans them and we all go nuts with games, candy, cake, candy, presents. Then we plan them. We go nuts with games and candy we love. Then it seems like someone else plans them again but with the re-occurring theme awesome cakes and surprises even if we don't want them.


Second - it is 4:36 am and we are now home. My tummy hurts from the blitzkrieg of rockstars, mountain dew, good & fruity (I thought they did away with them), milk duds, sun flower seeds, Jack in the Box tacos, and Oreo milk shake. My tummy is voting against re-electing me as hunter and gather for the tribe. I think I am also voting against myself.


Third - time to nap before, time to work. Maybe this what my GFF feels like? Sucks to be a GFF right now.



2 comments:

  1. I bet it was pretty darn close to what it feels like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When in doubt poop it out. That is what a wise Stinky once told me.

    ReplyDelete