Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hmmmm . . . .

Well tomorrow I am privileged to start my elementary internship to try to finish up my Administrative Certificate. I am excited to see the lil' urinals again. I think they are so very funny. You have to try them at least once to have a good giggle. Hopefully it will go quickly and I will be able to get all of my 200 hours done without much trouble.


When I met with the principal she told me that they aim for mediocrity. I am sure that I can strive reach that middle bar, since I will be putting in my hours after my school day. Super fun day at my school and then go and enjoy the fun times at the elementary school for their extended day programs. The principal was nice enough to agree to have me at her school so I do owe her something for agreeing.


1, 2, 3, go.

No comments:

Post a Comment