Well it is the end of the first week of school. I think I was able to sit down in my office and try to get something of mine accomplished twice but both things it was after school. I guess there was one time during the school day that I was able to sit down for a minute at my desk. I guess I shouldn't have expected anymore than that when we are trying to get things done on a school-wide scale. Lots of lockers - right, left passed the first number to the second, and then back right. Lots of deer in the head lights - where's room ______ ? I can't find ______. I don't where Mrs. ________ room is.
To end the week on a buttery mess, I honored enough to pop popcorn for 5 hours or so today. I am really excited that I have been busting my hump to get multiple degrees, certificates, and endorsements so that I can pop popcorn. I am the coolest.
Done. Done. Done.
Poop again.
Happy 2023 from the J'Asays - 2022 recap
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment