This week has been a testing a week and thus I have been able to hear some awesome questions and what nots. It was a writing assessment and here are some of things that I heard . . .
- "What is an Intro?"
- "Should I write my main points on here (pointing to the computer)?"
-"What do I do in the conclusion? I know that I state my points in the intro but what do I do in the conclusion?"
- One girl took 3 and a half hours. It was an un-timed test but come on.
- "Do I have to look it over before I am done?"
Good times. The even better part was when we had the kids come down to take the test that have been in the country for little over a year and are learning English. It was fun to explain the directions and what they were being asked to do. They did their best and were good sports about it.
Hooray for stupid testing and stupid processes.
Let's get ready for the CRT's now. POOP AGAIN ! ! !
Happy 2023 from the J'Asays - 2022 recap
3 years ago
First off, kudos to you for posting again, so close to each other. Second, thanks for your patience with the newcomers, and for my student who did indeed, take 3.5 freaking hours!!! :)
ReplyDelete