Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sweet Wife

Well it is official, I have a wonderful wife. Here is the proof. My stickered up new board. It wasn't ready until it was stickered up. The wife keep asking to see it but I would not let her see it until it was ready.



Now it is time to shred the mountain. We start this week we start our CHILL program and so I will have some time to get this thing broken in. I will have to get used to the bindings because I have been riding the old school clip in one for the last couple of years but I can adjust.

I had to go and skate around in the backyard today with some fresh powder. A hint and what is to come. Plus it is just fun to make tracks in the fresh snow. Ask my mom, I still mess up her lovely fresh snow with my tracks around the yard.

I still have some room on my deck for some stickers, so if you know of any just chilling with no place to stick to, I am sure I could help them out.

Still snow dancing away and still not too much to show for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment