I went to to some snowshoeing up Millcreek. We chased the dogs. Threw snow at each other and ate some hippie snacks. It was the warm up to our free ski time later. We were missing Stinky because his lil' one was not wanting to eat. She was happy but not wanting to eat so we had to leave without him.
After we were done hiking the snow we had to re-fuel. What better fuel than some Este pizza? Eat it up. Grub up on some pizza, take the puppies back home, and then up the mountain for some free skiing. OH yeah, free skiing. Good stuff. It some a decent day for some free skiing. There was a fresh dusting of powder and the rest of crew was able to find some fresh stuff to play while I was quite content to make it down the hill without the lil' Hippie swacking me with his ski pole. Lil' Hippie.
Here are a couple of pictures of the Lil' Hippie and I putting up the horns.
Again, Good friends, good snow, and good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment