After a considerable amount of snow dancing and then even more snow dancing, we went search of some snow to go snowshoeing. Snowbasin here we come.
There is very lil', if any snow left in our yard, insert frowny face here, left after it has been in the HIGH 40's here. It is not SPRING ! That smelly (I am assuming he is smelly, he lives in the ground) ground frog said that it was WINTER still. It is supposed to be snowy and cold and fun to play in. NOT warm and icky and not fun because of the pollution. Poop again.
Oh well, we went and found some snow in the mountains and it even snowed on us. Sweet. I even was able to try out my new GORE-TEX pro shell coat. Good and dry, was how I stayed. I have to remember not to wear my baby blue snow pants to snowshoe in because they are a lil' long and I step on the pant legs. No fun. Rough life I know but I look super cool in them and kinda like the lady in the car next to us in her baby blue snow pants. We were twiners.
I don't think my sweet wife even had to break out the multiple pairs of hand warmers we brought for her just in case she got cold. I think she was working enough that she didn't need them. I know I was working hard enough for the both of us. My younger bro and his lady friend joined us on our adventure in the snowy wonderland. We got to see some cross country ski racers finish up their race, a couple of lil' people in a variety of pack-packs, sleds, and other rigs, and some peaceful trees. It was a good day. I was thinking that I should have packed my board or skis as we trekked up the mountain because that would have make the journey down a lil' more interesting for me but it was great company both ways so I can't think too on it. All in all, it was a great day of being out in the snow and then coming back to some delicious homemade chili. After a full belly, what could be next but some awesome Mario Kart time. Nothing better than Dry Bones rockin' the Harry Potter Broom Bike. Then a nap. I'm old now, maybe two naps.
Now to get her on some skis or a board, hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment