Oh well, a few more kids "graduated" out of lessons and are off to the BIG LIFTS. For us that means more fun and less bunny hill time. I think we have 8 of 12 out of lessons with 1 more of the 4 left just about there, which leaves 3, oh dear for those 3. I think 2 of them may end up being on the bunny hill all 6 weeks but I am hoping they will surprise me. With some wrist guards the other one did better tonight and may get off the lil' hill at some point. We took turns being frustrated and trying to figure out how to help those monkeys figure this thing out, it isn't easy and a couple of us may not be the most loving all the time but I will not put on your lift pass or zip up your coat on week 3. It is your turn to big boy and/or girl and do it yourself. Oh, I also will not take your glove off for you either, again you are how old? Take off your own glove!
At least it was snowing and I was able to get a couple runs in on the big lift to calm my nerves before returning to endless struggle of s-turns and heal slides.

No comments:
Post a Comment