Today we went to Lowe's Build and Grow with the Cubbies of the Scouts. It was a little interesting fitting two into one seat belt because we had one too many to fit but we did get them all into our car and buckled, kinda.
We were a lil' early for we stopped the "Powerline Park", can you guess by the name what we were playing under, for some, "get the wiggles out," time. It was very funny. They were doing tricks on the skate park ramps and running the on bmx track as if they had bikes. It was good times because there were no injuries but after it was time to get in the car it was hungry time. I forget that these lil' monsters need snackies more than me. We need to pack mucho snackies for any and every activity.
We finally got to Lowe's. I told them it was a 3 hour trip there. We were making a Frankenstring, a trick that had a Frankenstein face with a green string coming out of one side of the head and red string out of the other, so when you pulled it it looked like it changed colors. I, of course, had my apron from when I went with my lil', now not so lil', brother to some Build and Grow days and of course it is patched out with some cool patches that are not the lame circles ones like they give out now. I did see a lot of people looking with much envy at my apron. It might have party been because I had six boys quacking and honking in a line behind me due to the fact that they were my ducks or gooses following me into the store.
The ducks and gooses did a good job hammering and what not. No blood. No broken projects. I thought one of the best parts was that you could customize your Frankenstring with stickers in pack provided. They all seemed to have a good time and we even took a lil' stroll through the store to show off our safety goggles, aprons, and that we were a bunch of water fowl in a line. Many giggles for all, especially when we all called a toilet for our own in the plumbing department. We tried to go to our room in the aisle with doors but couldn't find our room. It was very tricky with all of those doors. We giggled about lifting the 12 foot, 1/2" sheet rock sheets to help finish the basement and how they we weak sauce for not being able to handle that task of picking of the sheets and taking them out to the car.
Here is our patch for the FRANKENSTRINGS.
Here are the many others that I was given because the ladies thought it was cool that I had my apron from Build and Grow on with other patches and I winked at them.
These are my favorite new ones. The Short Bus and Skeleton Hand that is SPOOKY.
Here is my Apron.




No comments:
Post a Comment