While discussing our garden with different people and what we have planted, it became apparent to many people that our garden was comprised mostly of items that I do not eat. So it seemed to many that our garden did not really make much sense, it seemed to be more of my sweet wife's garden. It is our garden because we are working on it and helping each to remember to water and turn off the water to the garden. What may come of our efforts will be great and we will both be able to take pride in them. Although I do kinda think that it is more her garden but I have some time in putting it together so I think helps a lil'.
Oh well, just grow lil' seeds. Grow, grow, grow.
.
Happy 2023 from the J'Asays - 2022 recap
3 years ago
We're growing salsa components. We don't eat any of the ingredients by themselves, so I hope we can harvest everything at the same time. Oh and strawberries. I love strawberries and they grow nicely in NorCal.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you can use your popsicle sticks as support, or name plates and then something in the garden could be something you eat (or ate, rather).
ReplyDelete