I received a call from a friend who had taken the same test that I had taken a few weeks back with the good news that he had passed so I looked up my results from the Praxis 0410 Educational Leadership Test. With some trouble trying to find out where to get my scores, I too, had passed. Woohoo.
Now to get a "B" in my last class and turn in my Portfolio and I will be done with something else that will get me closer to . . . ?
I guess at least I will be able to check something else off the list.
Check.
Time for bed.
Check.
Then off to work to discuss Trust and how much it is being used at our school.
Someone else can can check that one.
Happy 2023 from the J'Asays - 2022 recap
3 years ago
Such a pessimist!
ReplyDelete