Thursday, December 10, 2009

What Day Is It?

Here is another ADHD post . . .


What day is it? Oh what? It is a day of birth. It was a fun day of sugar and giggles. Thank you to all for the wishes, presents, cards, giggles, laughs, friendship, and much, much more.


Apparently it is a big day. Many co-workers had the students tell me happy birthday throughout the day. It was an adventure. The lunch ladies gave me a mad grip of candy. I made it through most of it. Still riding that sugar high.


Another fun story - Last night with the cubby scouts, we were making popcorn wreaths and my sweet wife told them that it was my b-day today. They then asked how old I was. I, of course, told them 93. Some of them believed me. Ruining the trust of young people all over Davis county. After more giggles and some dragons, ducks, gooses, monsters, and cubby scouts running around we were ready to take them home.

One of the young minds then told me he was going to come over to my house tomorrow.

I asked why would he be coming over to my house tomorrow?

Because it was my birthday.

Oh yeah, crap.

Then one of the other cubby scouts started laughing and then I, of course, started laughing as well. He then told another one who asked why he was laughing. It was like a snow ball but very funny.



On Monday . . . I was asked to help teacher with a guest speaker with a power point. The magic question was, "How can I make the power point work from the front the room? Will this work? (the LCD projector remote)"

With my infinite IT wisdom, presenting tool = power point moving . . . no presenting tool = pushing the keyboard keys. I have one of those before mentioned tools. I went to get it and asked because I hooked them up with the magic tool, if I could get one of those piggy aprons? Ask and thall shall receive. The next day, I got this black apron. Little did I know I was close to losing some friends because . . .


They were getting me this apron for my birthday. This one is a sweet BACON and PIGGY apron. Much better. So another ADHD story in blog reel.



And another ADHD story . . .

One of the funnier ones, my lil' Hippy friends first experience with Pop Rocks Candy. It was super funny to see him with a surprised, unexpected look on his face as the pop rocks popped off his lips and off into the atmosphere. Then when he realized that it was fun and that they made cool noises in his mouth, it was game on. About 15 minutes of silliness ensued. Silly Hippy.


Alright. I think that is about it for now.

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment