Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Hat

It is always fun to be apart of something that is bigger than you. The last couple of days I have been able to work at my internship site that is really over because my college supervisor is some what or a lot sketchy. Well anyway, I have been able to help with the passing out of free coats, shoes, hats, gloves, turkeys, and today we made gift bags for each individual student at the school to receive tomorrow. It is something that I am happy to take two sick days for. It is a quite a change to be a school with system in place with the right people in place (KEY) to make an endeavor like this happen.


In the process of helping, I was lucky enough to snag this sweet new hat. Oh yeah, it is cool. It would be much cooler if I would have knitted it myself with my rings but I will still rock it.



One disappointment during these good times was the amount of "Ungratefulness" from a small group of people. If you or your children are offered free items to help because you either requested assistance or you are in need of it, don't turn it away because it is the wrong color, wrong style, or wrong brand. I get it if it was the wrong size or if was a girl item for your son or the other way around but because you wanted the name brand. WEAK.


Alright. Now that is out. I am good.


I still have an awesome new hat.


That is what counts for me and I helped to make about 700 gifts bags for the kids.







No comments:

Post a Comment