Monday, June 21, 2010

New Toy . . . Oh Yeah



When we were looking for houses, one of the criteria was that the yard had to be big enough to house a pump track. It took may ventures and outings to find the right one but my sweet wife found it.

Since then we have had family joke that we would have mini bike race on said pump track, so this trip home I thought would be a perfect opportunity to create a mini bike to get my home track advantage up to par. I would hope that the elevation would help a lil' too.

This is what I had thought we were going to use to create the mini-track bike with. I saved it from a dump run and have had it in the garage for about year. When we started discussing our imagination brushes Mops chimed in with an idea that peaked everyone's ears. "Why don't you use your extra wheels on the lil' bike?" Well, umm. Yes, that is what we'll do.

Here is concept.


Front Triangle.


Chain Stays - Solid


Doing the Precise Work


Getting Close to being Done.


We'll see what happens when we get wheels, bars, cranks, and what not on it. It will definitely be something to see. I think it will look a lot like Stinky's 29er. Good Luck to Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment